3-D Model Historic Union Station
The Historic Union Station Brownsville, PA
Completed in 1929
Laser Cut 3 - Dimensional Lighted Union Station
(Complete with Steam Engine, 2 Passenger Train Cars, Caboose)
Outside View of the Famous 1929 Union Station of Brownsville, PA
Lobby not part of 3-D Model
The Holland Cutting Board Company and our Master Laser Engraving Design Engineer has developed a replica of the Historic Union Station of Brownsville, PA complete with a battery to turn on and off inside light.
We are taking pre-orders for the first 6 Union Station's that are available April 26, 2021, and we will begin selling them starting May 15, 2021.
The Union Station is Celebrating a Birthday of 94 Year's as a Historic Building of Brownsville, Pennsylvania
The Union Train Station in Brownsville, PA
- Baltic Birch (Laser Engraved Cutout Fully Assembled)
- Length is approx. 9"1/2 inches length x 5" Width x 3" tall
- Each Union station comes in Codman Claret 1929 "Red Brick" Color
- Weight Approx. 8 oz.
- 1 Battery operated light to display window lighted interior all 4 sides of the building
- Shipping and Handling not included in the price will be calculated at check-out
3-D Model Union Station Brownsville, PA